20 October 2010

The Not-So-Holy Trinity

What the hell? How is it that my night of potential productivity basically turned into a circus? In the end, nothing really got done and I'm not much better off than I was beforehand. Exam is tomorrow after lunch and my paper is due at 10. You know what, though? I'm not sure I really give a shit. For several reasons. Mostly, because I trust my writing enough to know the version of the paper I wrote is likely on caliber with my peers who worked for days on it. As for studying, I've paid astute attention in lecture and followed the notes well. If that is the case, one shouldn't need to study to such an extreme. Finally, I got some much-needed sleep out of tonight. I really am terrible to this body. At least I keep my mind sharp. Well, who am I kidding? I'm fairly abusive to both. Spirit? Perhaps. But 1 for 3 isn't all that good. Goodnight world, I'll be dreaming in mere minutes. Gotta love the advantages of pushing oneself to the very limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews