18 October 2010

Apologies

I'm not actually sorry for all the recent activity. I'm just on a role with writing, in addition to transcribing various pieces I wrote in the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy them all, they weren't intended for you, but rather for me. You see, this blog is my attempt to locate my voice. A distinct style that screams my name. It is personal, intricate and a long, but worthwhile process. By the end of it all, I hope to have several followers, but more importantly, realize that when I write something, it has my name all over it, on each line and in between. I want my words painted with my ideals, my originality. It seems a daunting task and much to ask, but I would not undertake, nor waste the time if I believed it were in vain.

Thanks for the loyal following,
Trey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews