15 October 2010

Ramblings of a Disgruntled Office Worker

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I've now written and erased my last 5 articles. Most of them were me being emotional and bitching about the less fine points in life. Before you thank me for sparing you, let me tell you that there are some people who really piss me off in the world. I think that my lesson taken away for the day, though, is how I deal with those problems. Do I want to be an asshole and make other people miserable? Maybe. It wouldn't really advantage me in any way though, other than getting my jollies from my maniacal and deviant plots. There is a big difference between saying something and actually following through with it. Creative visualization, is a nice way that a therapist would put it. Think of something that would help you alleviate your anger. I've done lots of thinking today, and while I'm pissed off, I guess now I just have to let it go and salvage my day. I have a couple hours to pack for the Windy City, where I'll continue to update you throughout the weekend. I can even blog from my phone, apparently, which is pretty fucking sweet. Sometimes, it's good to get a change of scenery. Perhaps, Chicago will inspire me to write something from a different viewpoint. I'll promise to upload some poetry or something once I get there, or perhaps from the free Wi-Fi Megabus offers. Until next time, loyal followers (I don't know if anybody has even looked at this thing yet, but a boy can dream).

To Seeking Trouble,
TC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews