14 October 2010

Overachieving

In my eagerness to increase the readership, as well as to make it look less like the Salvation Army of blogs, I'm posting again, this time directly from Biophysics 120. Score. Lord knows why I decided to take this class, the material is far over my head. High school me would kick my own ass for forgetting this relatively simple information, but when your mind thinks in clauses and proper use of semi-colons, you tend to forget the nuances of DNA synthesis. C'est la vie.

I'm brainstorming ideas now for some publishable material. Currently, the two concepts that appeal most to me are an anthology of poetry, or else a collection of anonymous love letters. I wrote one earlier today, which I'll post online shortly. Not that I'm concerned about any of my faithful followers ripping me off, but don't even try it!

Until next time, which could either be 10 minutes into this lecture, or 10 days when I remember that I created this blog. Hopefully the former, as I'm slowly warming up to the idea of practicing writing any chance I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews