25 October 2011

Home

I'm ready to be home now. Back to the places I know and the people I love. The fast lane is great, if only for awhile. This has been a vacation of vacations, but I've done it all out here on my own. I've made some amazing friends and set some lofty goals, but I want to get back to my roots. Living without a home base is no sort of living at all. I feel nomadic as of late, and I firmly believe it only emulates freedom. Fall into that rhythm enough though and, like anything else, one becomes dependent on getting those fixes. Home base offers a grounding, a constant, a return. A few weeks is good enough for me in any new place. I've left a little bit of me here and picked up a few new tricks along the way. It's all for the better, I assure you. At the same time, I need to feel the comforts of home. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews